• Charges for local service and equipment are billed one month in advance. Long distance calls and repair charges are billed after they have been made.
• Your payment due date is at the top of your bill. Your payment is considered past due if not paid before that date. You can mail your payment or pay your bill at your local service office. You can save time if you bring your bill when paying in person. There is a charge for each returned check.
• If you have any questions on your bill, call your service representative at 940-529-6123. Explain the possible error to the representative, who will help you. If the error cannot be resolved, please pay the undisputed charges on time so you’ll maintain a good payment record while the problem is being investigated.
• If your payments are not received by the due dates, or you do not meet your mutually agreed upon payment arrangements, your service may be disconnected.
• Payment of all past due charges may be required before your service can be reconnected, and you will charged a reconnect fee. You may be asked to pay a deposit as well.