Terms and Conditions
NTT Fiber’s commitment is to provide our customers with consistently superior online experiences. To accomplish this, NTT Fiber provides customers a number of services that make use of the Internet and other online services and third party software.
BY USING ANY OF THESE SERVICES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPELLED OUT IN THIS DOCUMENT.
Acceptable Use Policy
This document, the “NTT Fiber Acceptable Use Policy,” is an agreement that governs the use of our Internet services. It is an agreement between you, as a subscriber to our service, and NTT Fiber. You are responsible for all users and usage of the account, whether or not the use is authorized. This agreement is a series of guidelines that are designed to help NTT Fiber meet the needs of our customers and assure the quality of service and safety of all online users. It is hoped that the guidelines encourage responsible use of NTT Fiber services by our community of users that, along with good judgment, will continue NTT Fiber’s ability to provide superior customer experiences both to our customers and the Internet community as a whole.
Our policies target the following goals:
• Increasing the enjoyment and usage of the Internet
• Maintaining the image and reputation of NTT Fiber as a responsible provider
• Preserving the privacy and security of individual users
In the event that NTT Fiber believes or discovers that a service subscriber has violated this policy, NTT Fiber reserves the right to terminate or suspend services without notice. In the case where an account has been terminated or suspended, the reactivation of the old account or the acquiring of a new account will only be allowed by express approval of NTT Fiber. The account may also be held responsible for any charges associated with any installation or activation charges, whether it is for a new account or an existing suspended or terminated account.
The provision of this Acceptable Use Policy does not in any way obligate NTT Fiber to monitor or police accounts for violation. NTT Fiber is not responsible for content and is acting only as a passive conduit. NTT Fiber is also not liable to any party, either you or any other party, for any violations of this policy.
Because of the continual changes in the Internet environment, technology, legal requirements, and service offerings, NTT Fiber reserves the right to modify the Acceptable Use Policies whenever needed without prior notification. Changes to the policies will be posted electronically online. It is your responsibility to be aware of and understand the policies and posted modifications. Any use of the service after the posting will constitute the acceptance by the subscriber of the policy modification and or changes.
If NTT Fiber becomes aware of inappropriate use of its services or of illegal activities engaged in by either you or another user of your account, NTT Fiber may respond accordingly, including the immediate termination of the account without notice if deemed appropriate.
This site is provided by NTT Fiber on an “AS IS” basis. NTT Fiber makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, NTT Fiber disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. NTT Fiber will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. When accessing any links contained on this site, you will be leaving NTT Fiber’s website. NTT Fiber does not monitor, endorse, have control over, or accept responsibility for the content of the linked site, or the views expressed therein. NTT Fiber shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource. For notification of claimed infringement under the DMCA, contact NTT Fiber’s designated agent registered with the U.S. Copyright Office: Copyright Manager; NTT Fiber; 6100 Hwy. 16; De Leon, TX 76444; 254-893-4600; email@example.com
In the event that NTT Fiber receives notification of copyright infringement by a subscriber, NTT Fiber will notify said subscriber in writing upon the first, second, and third violations. If NTT Fiber receives a fourth copyright infringement notice within six months of the first notice, said subscriber’s service will be terminated.
NTT Fiber’s Rights and Responsibilities
In providing online services, NTT Fiber has certain rights and responsibilities to you and to Federal and State legal authorities. Following is a list of some, although not all, of NTT Fiber’s rights and responsibilities.
In providing service to you, NTT Fiber employees or representatives have the right and responsibility to examine operational systems, access logs or audit trails in order to resolve problem or service system errors. NTT Fiber employees or representatives have the right and responsibility to monitor operational systems, access logs or audit trails for purposes of measuring system performance and for billing purposes. In our responsibility to the Internet community and /or for the protection of NTT Fiber’s services and reputation, NTT Fiber has the right to respond accordingly, including the monitoring of accounts.
NTT Fiber has the obligation and responsibility to cooperate with appropriate legal authorities in investigating illegal activities. NTT Fiber will not become involved in the mediation or resolution of dispute between NTT Fiber subscribers and /or Internet users.
NTT Fiber will take necessary measures to provide a high level of security for the services offered. In offering the services, NTT Fiber cannot provide any guarantee of secure service or secure servers including any data on the servers or any part of the services, even if the service or servers are described as “SECURE.” NTT Fiber will also not assume any liability for the security of the services, the servers, or the data.
In providing services and systems used for communication purposes, NTT Fiber will assist to the extent possible those subscribers who notify NTT Fiber of any e-mail or postings that they view as illegal or unsolicited. NTT Fiber does not have the responsibility or the authority to regulate or censor the content of any newsgroup or communications passing through its services or systems. Additionally, the content of any communications sent via NTT Fiber systems does not reflect the endorsement or approval of NTT Fiber.
Privacy and Censorship
In using NTT Fiber services, you will abide by the following policies concerning privacy and censorship:
1. You have the responsibility to monitor your accounts for access to newsgroups and websites that may contain offensive material.
2. You will notify NTT Fiber of the continual receipt of e-mail that you view as illegal or that is unsolicited.
3. You must not design or provide systems used for the collection of information about others without their explicit knowledge and consent. For websites that require registration before access or downloading of information, the intended use of the “registration” information should be provided.
4. You will not misuse any electronic information collected about others.
In using NTT Fiber services, you will abide by the following policies concerning security:
1. You will not attempt to interfere with or compromise any part of the Service’s operation, the equipment making up the Service and its system, other accounts or restricted areas of the Service and its system, or in any manner affect the availability of the Services or its systems for other NTT Fiber customers.
2. You are prohibited from trying to gain access to any account, customer data or system that you do not have authorized access to unless consent has been granted by the owner.
3. You may not attempt to compromise the security of any computing facility or assist others to compromise the security of a computing facility.
4. You may not modify or prevent the intended or proper operation of any computing facility.
5. You will protect your passwords. You will not disclose any information regarding passwords that protect services and facilities to others. You will not attempt to discover the password of another user, nor attempt access to services or facilities with the use of another’s password.
6. You may not disclose any part of any of NTT Fiber’s or any other party’s confidential information, including but not limited to any business records, files or business practices.
In using NTT Fiber services, you will use NTT Fiber services for lawful purposes only and will not engage in any illegal activity. Illegal activities include activities that violate federal or state regulations and laws or the legal rights of others. Illegal activities include, but are not limited to:
• The illegal transmission, illegal storage or illegal use of copyrighted material, trade secrets, confidential information or threatening material.
• Postings or e-mails containing threats of violence.
• Distributing or disseminating of illegal defamatory, infringing or obscene material or information. Using NTT Fiber’s services to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
In providing services to you, NTT Fiber does not have the responsibility for the content or tone of any e-mail sent using NTT Fiber’s services. In using NTT Fiber’s services, you will abide by the following policies:
1. You are prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk e-mail, or from the receiving of responses from unsolicited bulk e-mail in a NTT Fiber e-mail address.
2. You are prohibited from sending e-mail that is terroristic in nature, threatening and/or harassing.
3. You will not intercept or redirect e-mail intended for others.
4. You will not maliciously send files with either corrupted data or viruses.
5. You will not use impersonation, or use a different name or address with the intent of misleading the receiver into believing that the sender is someone other than who they are. You are responsible for ensuring that any resource limitations in the use of e-mail or mailboxes are followed.
Internet Relay Chat
In providing access to chat services, which are multi-user, multi-channel chatting networks that allow Internet users to talk (via text) to each other in real time about subjects of mutual interests, NTT Fiber does not have the responsibility for the content or the tone of any chat. In participating in any chat forum accessed from NTT Fiber services, you will not violate any accepted policies on the chat servers and will not make use of chat bots, or any automated data that is not human generated.
You are solely responsible for creating, managing, editing, reviewing, deleting and otherwise controlling the content of messages or information in connection with services provided by NTT Fiber. NTT Fiber is acting only as a passive conduit. NTT Fiber gives you complete discretion over the content to be accessed or distributed in connection with the Service. NTT Fiber has no obligation, and undertakes no responsibility to determine whether any such content may give rise to liability to third parties. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, if NTT Fiber believes in its sole discretion that any use by you of service may create liability for NTT Fiber, NTT Fiber may take any actions, including but not limited to termination of service, that NTT Fiber believes are prudent to minimize NTT Fiber’s potential liability.
Limitation Of Liablility
NTT Fiber shall not be liable to you for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages of any kind including but not limited to any loss of use, loss of business, loss of profit, loss of information or data, or interrupted communications, arising out of or related to this agreement. Under no circumstances will NTT Fiber be liable to you or any third parties for an amount greater than the applicable credit for service interruptions.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
This site is provided by NTT Fiber. NTT Fiber makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, NTT Fiber disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. NTT Fiber will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. When accessing any links contained on this site, you will be leaving NTT Fiber’s website. NTT Fiber does not monitor, endorse, have control over, or accept responsibility for, the content of the linked site or the views expressed therein. NTT Fiber shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
The content of our software and all NTT Fiber online software or sites, including but not limited to the text and images therein and their arrangement, are copyrighted. All Rights Reserved. NTT Fiber hereby authorizes you to copy and/or display the content herein, but for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any copy you make must include this copyright notice. If attribution to NTT Fiber is included, limited quotations from the content are hereby permitted. You may not sell, copy, use or display for redistribution to third parties or for commercial purposes any portion of the content without the prior written permission of NTT Fiber.
No Implied Licenses
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary rights of NTT Fiber or of any third party.
Important – Read Carefully
By installing or using NTT Fiber internet software in any way, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions for NTT Fiber’s internet services. These terms and conditions are contained in your installation package or can be viewed on NTT Fiber’s website.
No Liability For Damages
In no event will NTT Fiber, or any of its affiliated companies using NTT Fiber for the provision of internet services, be liable to you for any damages, including lost profits or lost savings, any damage or loss of your computer’s software, data files or peripherals which may result from the installation or removal of the NTT Fiber software or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of this software.